Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

ummmm...wut?

ok I like mario and I must say I see u must have done some piece of work because this is some pretty good piece of crap. I know that I am not the one to judge since I really suck at the making stuff at flash.(thats why you deserve an nine but I am being a jerk and giving a eight.) But there are A LOT of glitches like the platforms, u have to move with them, and the game should be a little more compressed but I am sure you did a lot of that with 20 levels. So I got to say "I would play it, but not finsh it!" ....Good Job its a lot better than some of the stuff here.

op Unknown op Unknown

That was GREAT!

I loved the whole thing. The secret was the best. I also loved the fast song. The game was also really great and it I jumped in one part. I hope to see many things like this. I also hope that you could make them soon.

HalfV responds:

Im glad somebody found the secret. Its pretty easy to find. I also liked the music. Ill see if I make more of this. thanks

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

ASOME

That is so great that I spelled the word above wrong! Man! that is the best. Where is part 4?
I keep playing this game over again. I need MOore PLEASE!!!!!! This stuff is like coke. Its the best. More! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Overall - THAT IS ThE BEST!